What insurances do you accept?
Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, First Choice, Kaiser Permanente, Labor and Industries, Lifewise of Washington, Medicare, Personal Injury Prevention/Automotive Insurance, Premera Blue Cross, and Regence/Uniform.
For more information regarding medicare coverage visit here.
Does my insurance cover the cost of physical therapy and rehabilitation services?
Services may be covered in full or in part depending on your health insurance. Please check your covered benefits carefully by asking the following questions:
- Is physical, occupational, or speech therapy covered by my insurance benefits?
- Are these services covered in full or in part?
- How many treatment sessions are covered per year?
- Do I have an annual deductible and has it been met?
- Is a referral from a physician required in order to be covered?
If I don’t have insurance can I still receive therapy?
Yes. Services can also be paid out-of-pocket.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover